Classic Ossian Smoked Turkey Recipe
A timeless recipe from the Ossian Smoked Meats family that's perfect for the holiday table.
- 1 Roasting Pan
- Aluminum Foil
- 1 Ossian Smoked Tukey
- 2 cups Water or Broth
- Set oven temperature to 325 degrees
- Place turkey in roasting pan
- Pour 2 cups of water or broth over turkey
- Cover with aluminum foil
- Roast for approximately 7 minutes per pound
- Test to ensure internal temperature has reached 165 degrees
- Let turkey rest for approximately 20 minutes before carving
You can choose to baste or leave as is. Do not stuff the turkey. Stuffing should be prepared separately.